12 sessions with 6 of the Worlds Best XC Riders share their wisdom with Lucinda Green.
Buy Now and get 4 BONUS with William Fox-Pitt worth (£100)
Rider ready for trouble, Teaching the horse to read his fences, Dealing with horses that pull, Competing/riding at speed.Buy Now
A unique series of 6 modules on training, riding and horsemanship all related to XC with:
Pippa Funnell, Piggy March, Ingrid Klimke, Boyd Martin
William Fox-Pitt, Shane Rose
12 hours of pure XC Gold with Lucinda Green and each of our top riders. You will have access to all of the replays of our live Masterminds where Lucinda finds out how each rider has achieved such success at the very top of our sport.
6 of the BEST
- Piggy says she is not brave. Find out how she over comes this on a regular basis.
- How she develops a young horses' bravery.
- Why feeling uncomfortable is important and how to practice it.
- Why giving the horse freedom is so important.
- Training a horse to use his 5th leg.
- Importance of time for the horse to process between head and legs.
- Why different horses personalities require different training styles.
- The dressage fundamental that will help keep our horse safe and sound XC.
- The one thing riders should not interfere with.
- Dealing with horse tantrums.
- Pippa’s fundamental training principal.
- Should you allow a horse to gallop with his head low?
- What is the number one thing that we need when approaching the fence.
- Why having a plan is so important but we must be adaptable.
- Why it is such a huge responsibility being (and having) an owner.
- The one simple mistake riders make that lose our horses rideability, mouth and brain.
- How do we know when we are ready to move up a level?
- Why having too much control over our horse can be dangerous.
- A horse that can’t save himself can’t save us – how do we teach our horse footwork?
- How long does it take to build a partnership with your horse?
- Why we must never lie to our horse.
- How we can practice failing and why this helps us.
- Why we shouldn’t train over perfect distances and how to do it.
- There is never an option to stop or run out. How do we train this?
- How does Boyd get his horses fit?
- What do you really need for confidence to grow?
- Training the horse to anticipate what the rider is thinking.
- The 2 things needed so your horse will take off and stay safe.
- What we can do to encourage our horse to think for himself while listening to us.
- Why skipping steps in our training slows down our progress.
- Why it is so important that the horse must have fun and how we achieve this.
- What does Shane look for in a horse – it’s not what you think
- 3 things that happen when we obsess over seeing a stride.
- What happens when we drill our horses too much.
- How to train a young horse to think for himself.
- Which breed makes the best decisions XC?
- How to find the balance between discipline and dominance.
The wealth of knowledge and depth of experience these top riders share is extraordinary.
I got so much out of Lucinda's Mastermind series as a rider as well as a coach, and I still do! I've listened to them all numerous times and always find some new piece of gold that resonates with me depending on a particular horse I'm riding or student I'm teaching at the time. The wealth of knowledge and depth of experience these top riders share is extraordinary. Lucinda herself is fascinating in her eventing and horse-training wisdom, but her continued desire to learn draws even more engaging discussions out of her guest riders. Their passion for the sport is obvious and contagious! The Mastermind series provides insight into what makes some of the worlds very very best eventers so brilliant at what they do, and gives riders and coaches of all levels the opportunity to apply it to their own practices.
Sarah Clarke, 5* Event Rider (Aus)
I never expected to learn so much. The different topics that were discussed blew my mind and really motivated me to try new things and work even harder.
I initially bought the Mastermind series as it counted towards my CPD for my coaching qualifications.
I knew it would be far more interesting than the normal talks but I never expected to learn so much.
Each different rider had so much to share and it was just incredible to learn from these guys who are such masters of our sport!
Alongside Lucinda the conversations and different topics that were discussed blew my mind and really motivated me to try new things and work even harder.
Couldn’t recommend more!
Althea Bleekman, 4* Event Rider (GB)
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO
The XC Mastermind
(plus 4 bonus sessions with William Fox-Pitt worth £100)
Learn from 6 of the best XC Riders in the world how they train their horses.
Want to gift this series to someone?
Buy this on their behalf and share the unique coupon code with them.